Assam Rifles has released application for the recruitment on 91 posts of General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant & Various Vacancies for Compassionate Ground Appointment. Desirous candidate may apply for these posts. Last date to apply on before 4th February 2017.
Notification / Advt Number:- Not Available
Name of Post:-
- General Duty (Rifleman):- 61 posts (Male – 45 Posts & Female – 16 Posts)
- Personal Assistant:- 01 post
- Clerk (Havildar):- 06 posts
Total Number of Posts:- 91 Posts
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As on 05/02/2017
- For Clerk & Personal Assistant:- 40 Years
- For General Duty (Rifleman):- 38 Years for Dependents & 40 years for Widow
- For General Duty (Rifleman):- Candidate should have 10th pass examination or equivalent certificate from recognized board.
- For Clerk:- Candidate should have 12th (Inter) passed or Senior Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalent from recognized Board/University and must have good typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer and Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
- For Personal Assistant:- Candidate should have 12th (Inter) passed or Senior Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalent from recognized Board/University and Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription Time 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- To Read all other posts educational qualification details, please refer to Assam Rifles official recruitment notification.
Job Location:- All India
How To Apply:- Desirous Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form along with Copy of Challan and relevant documents to Headquarters, Directorate General Assam Rifles, (Recruitment Branch), Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793 010 on or before 04/02/2017.
- Closing Date To Submit Application Form:- 04/02/2017
- Read Recruitment Notification & Download Application Form:- http://assamrifles.gov.in/DOCS/RECRUITMENT/RECRUITMENT%20RALLY%20FOR%20COMPASSIONATE%20GROUND%20APPT%20FOR%20THE%20YR%202017.pdf