Bombay High Court has released notification for the recruitment on 135 posts of Personal Assistant in the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its benches at Nagpur & Aurangabad. Eligible candidate can apply for these posts on before 6th January 2017.
Notification / Advt Number:- Not Available
Name of Post:- Personal Assistant
Number of Posts:- 135 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/-
Grade Pay:- Rs.5400/-
Age Limit:- 21 to 38 years
- Only SC/ST candidate will be given 5 years of age relaxation.
Educational Qualification:- Candidate should have Degree in Law & Possess government commercial certificate or have passed examination conducted by government board or ITI for speed of 120 w.p.m or above in English shorthand & 50 w.p.m in English typing .
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process:- Eligible candidate will be selected through Tests, Viva Voce & Typing Tests.
Application Fee:- Candidates will have to pay Rs.300/- through Online or by Challan for application fee.
How To Apply:- Desirous candidates may apply online through official website: www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in of Bombay High Court. The last date to apply from 22/12/2016 to 06/01/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 22/12/2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form:- 06/01/2017
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20161222000000.pdf
- Click Here To Apply:- http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitmentpa2016.html