Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued application for the recruitment on 05 posts of District Welfare Officer. Candidate who have Master‟s Degree can apply for the posts. The last date to apply online is 30th December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- 8 (8) 2015
Name of Post:- District Welfare Officer
Number of Posts:- 05 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/-
Grade Pay:- Rs.4600/-
Age Limit:- 30 to 45 years as on 01/01/2016
- For SC Category of Haryana:- 05 years (age relaxation)
- For physically handicapped candidates of Haryana:- 10 years (age relaxation)
Educational Qualification:- Candidate should have Master Degree in Social work or Sociology or Economics from recognized university/institute.
Job Location:- Gurgaon (Haryana)
- Candidates belong to Unreserved category & others will have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
- For SC/ BC/ EBPG/ ESM/ Women candidates Rs.125/- through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- And for Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply:- Interested candidates may apply online through official website: www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in of HPSC on before 30/12/2016. And may also send their print out application form along with relevant document to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 12/01/2017.
- Last Date Of Online Application Form Submission:- 30/12/2016
- Last Date Of Printout Application Form:- 12/01/2017
- Last Date Of Application Fee:- 02/012017
- To Read Corrigendum:- http://hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/2016/Corrigendum_DisttWelfare_8_2015.PDF
- To Read Official Recruitment Notification:- http://hpsc.gov.in/Instructions/2015/8%20of%202015_8posts.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://application.hpsconline.in/StartForm.aspx