Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released application for the recruitment on 4122 posts of Specialist Officers. The last date to apply online is on or before 2nd December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- Not Available
Name of Post:-
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 335 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 2580 Posts
- Raj Bhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 65 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 115 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 447 Posts
Total Number of Posts:- 4122 Posts
Age Limit:- 20 to 30 years (As on 01/11/2016)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe:- 5 years
- Other Backward Classes:- 3 years
- Handicapped candidates:- 10 years
- For I.T. Officer (Scale I):- Candidates should have 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications Or Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):- Candidates should have 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
- For Raj BhashaAdhikari (Scale I):- Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English and Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer (Scale I):- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):- Applicants must be graduate or full time post graduate degree or diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work /Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale I):- Candidates should have Graduate and full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA /PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Job Location:- All India
Selection Process:- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD & Ex-servicemen have to pay Rs.100/-
- For General Candidates Rs.600/- through Debit Cards Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply:- Interested candidates can apply online through IBPS official website: http://www.ibps.in/ from 16/11/2016 to 02/12/2016.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 26/11/2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Application:- 02/12/2016
- Date Of Application Fee:- 16/11/2016 to 02/12/2016
- Download Admit Card For Examination:- After 16/01/2017
- Date of Online Application:- 28/01/2016 & 29/01/2016
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detail_Advt_CWE_SPL_VI_2016.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://www.ibps.in/cwe-specialist-officers-6/
IBPS Recruitment 2016: 03 Law Officer & Various Posts – Last Date 19 Nov 2016
Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited application for the recruitment on 03 posts of Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate. Last Date to apply online is on or before 19th November 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- Not Specified
Name of Post:-
- Law Officer:- 01 post
- Hindi Officer:- 01 post
- Research Associate:- 01 post
Number of Posts:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/-
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years (Age on 03/11/2016)
- For Law Officer:- Candidates needs Bachelors degree in law from recognized university/institution/board approved by Govt.
- For Hindi Officer:- Candidates should have Master’s Degree in Hindi or English from recognized university or elective subject in Graduation.
- For Research Associate:- Candidates should have post graduation Psychology / Education or Management with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through online by using Debit card/Credit Card/internet banking etc.
How To Apply:- Eligible candidates can apply online application through wensite: www.ibps.in from 03/11/2016 to 19/11/2016.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 03/11/2016
- Last Date To Submit Application:- 19/11/2016
- Date of Examination:- 06/12/2016
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Advertisement_for_the_posts_of_RA_HO_LO.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://www.ibps.in/