South Indian bank has recently issued a official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment on 336 posts of probationary clerk in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi NCR and Karnataka on 18th Jan 2017. Get South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Syllabus 2017, Free Study material to prepare for this exam, previous year sample question papers, important and most recommended books, to crack South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam 2017. You can also download your syllabus as PDF file, free from here. The online written exam will be conducted in the month of Feb 2017.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Syllabus 2017
Date of Online Written Exam:- Feb 2017 (Tentative). Exact date will announce when admit card are available to download.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Pattern:-
- Exam Will be Conducted Online.
- The question paper will be of multiple type choice.
- Question paper will be divided into five parts namely Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning/Mental Ability/Aptitude, English language, Banking awareness and Marketing.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks against each wrong answer.
Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude:- Problems based on age, Ratio and proportion, Time and distance, Practice questions, Time and work, Data interpretation, Percentages, Permutation and combination, Probability, Simple and compound interest, Average
Profit and loss, Allegation, Partnership, Boats and streams, LCM and HCF, Quantitative aptitude shortcuts.
Syllabus For Reasoning:- Series, Analogy, Mirror image questions, Sitting arrangement questions, Puzzles etc.
Syllabus For English Language:- Para jumbles, Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Synonyms, Antonyms, Computer Knowledge, Input output devices, Operating system, BMS/RDBMS, Types of typologies, Latest technological updates.
Syllabus For Banking Awareness:- Types of banks, Functions of bank, Credit policy, Fiscal policy, Macro economics concepts, etc.
Knowledge of Marketing:- Product life cycle, Various marketing models, Various modes of advertisements, Types of marketing strategies, Various modes of advertisements, Product development process.
Important Books and Previous Year Solved Question Papers:-
- South Indian Bank Recruitment of Clerks Exam Book
- Kiran’s IBPS Bank Clerk CWE 2016: Common Written Examination – 21 Previous Exams Solved Papers (2011-2016) – 1646
- 50 Practice Papers IBPS-VI Bank Clerk Main Examination
- Bank Clerk Reasoning Chapterwise Solved Papers 5020+ Objective Questions – 1733
For more queries related to “South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Syllabus 2017 Books Previous Ques Sample Papers PDF Download” please post comments so we can help you out.