Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC) has invited application for the recruitment on 35 posts of Stenographer on temporary regular basis. Applicant should have Bachelors Degree and have good knowledge of English/Hindi typing can apply for this given post. Last Date to date apply online is 6th December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- 18/SPSC/EXAM/2016
Name of Post:- Stenographer Grade – III
Number of Posts:- 35 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/-
Grade Pay:- Rs.3400/-
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 30/12/2016
Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have Bachelors Degree from recognized university. Along with this, must have good English and Hindi typing speed along with short hand. Candidate must have done at least six month basic course of computer.
Job Location:- Sikkim
Selection Process:- Eligible candidates will be select through Written Test or Interview.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.150/- for application fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to ‘0051-SPSC.
How To Apply:- All Interested candidates may send their application form along with passport size photo, orginal bank receipt and relevant document photo copies to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 06/01/2017.
- Last Date Of Online Application Form:- 06/01/2017
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/documents/Stenographer%20advertisement%202016.pdf
- To Download Application Form:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/documents/FORM%20FOR%20STENO.pdf
- To Download Syllabus:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/documents/Steno%20Syllabus%20(1).pdf