West Central Railway has invited application for the recruitment on 204 posts of Trade Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. The last date to apply online is on or before 9th December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- Not Available
Name of Post:-
- Fitter : 37 Posts
- Electrician : 89 Posts
- Welder : 13 Posts
- Pinter : 07 Posts
- Mason : 03 Posts
- Carpenter : 01 Post
- Machinist : 05 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant : 01 Post
- COPA : 14 Posts
- Crane Operator : 02 Posts
- Plumber : 05 Posts
- Draftsman : 02 Posts
Total Number of Posts:- 204 Posts
Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years as on 01/07/2016
- For OBC Candidates:- 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates:- 5 years
- For PWD Candidates:- 10 years
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have Matriculation Examination with 50% marks or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass or 10+2 class and must be ITI in any of the designated trades from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Job Location:- Kota (Rajasthan)
Selection Process:- Eligible candidates will be selected through High School Marks & ITI Marks.
- All candidates belonging to General category have to pay Rs.170/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How To Apply:- All candidates are requested to visit West Central Railway official website: www.mponline.gov.in from 11/11/2016 to 09/12/2016.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 11/11/2016
- Last Date To Submit Application:- 09/12/2016
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/RailwayRecruitment/Doc/KT01_RuleBook.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/RailwayRecruitment/frmhome.aspx